Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hallway Wedding Gallery

We got a lot of great wedding gifts (thank you!) and one that I couldn't wait to use was a wall art framing kit from Bed, Bath and Beyond, and a personalized frame with out wedding date on it. We knew we wanted a "gallery" of photos form the wedding in the hallway, so as soon as we got the hi-res copies of the pictures we put them in the frames.

Because we actually laid out the gallery in the floor and hung it about a month ago. :)

Untitled


> The gallery frame set was from my coworker and work momma, Tina

> The personalized frame in the middle was from George and Patti Cromie (my adopted grandparents) and has a shot from the church balcony after Dad and I reached the alter

> The top photo that spells GUIN was a gift to Sam from his sis, Sarah, way before I came along -- but it fit in perfectly with this! (thanks Sarah!)

> The faith, love and family iron words were from my house and are special to me.

> The architectural elements on each side of the Guin are from Hobby Lobby and cost $3 each -- we needed something to fill up the space with the words. It looked empty and now it doesn't!

> The pictures are some of our favorites:

Top row, L to R - Sam and I right after we walked up the aisle, Sam and I on the firetruck, church shot, Sam and I leaving in the Super Bird, Sam and I acting goofy during pictures

Left of family is me by the stained glass, and right of family is Sam by the stained glass "looking over" to me :)

And the bottom is our WHOLE family and one of my absolute favorite pictures. My parents, grandparents and Sam's parents, grandmothers, brother, and sister, brother-in-law and nephew.

What I really love about this wall is that you see it as soon as you walk in our front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment