Sunday, November 18, 2012

Our First Christmas Cards

Things are going to be a little busy during December so I decided it would probably be good to get a jump on Christmas cards. As a former designer, you know I couldn't just order one from shutterfly and give up all of my creative power. So I designed my own tonight.

We had photos made after we enjoyed Thanksgiving with my family (Thanks, Mom!) and so we used two photos from that "photo shoot" at the pond in their neighborhood, and one from our wedding day. I LOVE the pictures from our photo shoot, especially the one with Zoe. :) And I dropped them into a cute layout I made, printed them from snapfish, and voila -- For $0.48 each, our Christmas cards are ready (the ones I liked on shutterfly were $1.69 each)!

Well, as soon as they get to the house...

Merry Christmas from the Guin's -- It's our first Christmas as Mr. & Mrs.! 


Picture 8c

No comments:

Post a Comment