Friday, March 29, 2013

Sew Cute: Easter Baskets

My SIL Sarah found these cuuute basket liners on Etsy and asked me if I thought I could replicate them. I could at least try - so I made one for myself on a small basket first that is on our kitchen table.

Then I tackled the boys baskets and made matching shirts out of the scraps. I finished them two days before Easter (hey, at least they were finished in time!!). That new job took up a lot of my sewing time I used to have. ;)




Aren't they cuuuute? Sarah picked out the pattern (which, I love and not gonna lie, reminds me of Tory Burch), ribbon design, and thread color. I think it looks great together! And to her point, they aren't "Eastery" so she can use them out in their rooms year-round -- oh yeah, and it matches their room decor. Brilliant, sis!

Maybe the next basket liner I get to make in the future for her will have some pink in it and we can put some lace on it and girl-it-up! :) But if it's another boy basket, I will still make it cute. :)



1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I LOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE them!! You are the greatest! :) And yes, I'd love a pink basket someday too!

    ReplyDelete